We will begin normal ‘in-person’ services again on Sunday, July 26th. Here are some changes we have made to service and some things to expect.
- We will be having family church. Children and teens will remain in the sanctuary.
- There will be no P&W for the time being.
- Households will sit together, 2 seats apart from other households.
- Masks are required when not sitting in the sanctuary (Not our fault, NY State guidelines!!).
- Everyone should keep 6 feet apart when not seated.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the church entrance.
- We will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing surfaces.
- As per usual, we will be teaching the Good News of what Jesus has done to eradicate COVID-19 two thousand years ago. You know, for health purposes.
And for those of you who cannot attend in person, we are going to continue live-streaming every service. That way we can all still take part in service together!
We will talk to you all tomorrow!